Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More on Ella


I'm sitting here at home on the computer, the screen blinking in front of me as I try to figure out what I'm about to write. Bill is standing behind me looking through the dvd's, trying to figure out if he's in a surf flick mood or a Lord of the Rings mood. We hear the thud, thud, thud of Ella's feet running down the stairs and sliding through the kitchen, and hear her yelling with urgency "Dad! Dad! I have something for you!"

In an instant she's in the doorway, flips her body around in a little sassy swing so that her little pygmee ass is facing us and then proceeds to let out a little helium pitched fart.

This is how it is in the thick of winter this far north.

5 comments:

Bob the Frog said...

sounds like everyone has a little case of "cabin fever" Ha!! i can relate being here in rainy seattle...

Misplaced said...

Hilarious! Thank God it's March.

Very cute picture

m.m.crow said...

getting in

m.m.crow said...

again

m.m.crow said...

and again