Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday's post ~ Take III

It figures that once I resolve to post once a day, my first day on is full of trials and tribulations. Thank you so much SelfTaughtArtist for all of your tech support today. I'll get back to you on exactly how to clean my cookies.....
My first post was just four or five clever little paragraphs about the kink in my neck that I woke up with this morning and the funny relationship with the local chiropractor. Nothing spectacular. Mostly just words. The second post I wrote today was grumbling and bitching about not being able to navigate through Blogger successfully. For whatever reason, every time I hit Publish and then View Blog, all that would show up would be the title and the label. Nothing more.
And here I am, almost 8pm, still got a bitch of a kink in my neck and I'm getting ready to crawl in to Ella's bed for a suspenseful chapter of Inkheart. (for anyone who loves juvenille fiction, this series is the new best thing! Cornelia Funke is the author. I'd link to it, but honestly, I'm too fucking tired.)
Looks like whatever time I devote to real writing and true blogging will have to happen tomorrow. Maybe from the little cafe next to where I'm getting a massage in the morning. It's about time I get one instead of give one.
SelfTaught, thanks again. Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments: