Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Calling all Bloggers

Has anyone found, with Blogger, that they have a really hard time signing in? The only way I can get in to make a post is if I make a comment on a blog (usually my own) and then my computer reads me as logged in so I can go right into the posting area of my blog. I'm not sure if it's just my own computer but it's been happening since we've had that option, when signing in, of using Old Blogger or New Blogger.

Wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Also, I've reread some of my blog posts and gone in to edit some things and no matter how many times I do it, it doesn't change. Anyone?

4 comments:

m.m.crow said...

i rest my case

Unknown said...

I have no clue why you are having this particular problem. Have you tried changing browsers?

m.m.crow said...

see, i'm so new at this, i'm not even sure what you mean by changing browsers,,, can you explain?

m.m.crow said...

getting in