Monday, April 30, 2007

Let me boast......

I came home yesterday from a hard morning's work at the horse barn.... let me just say here that I've been supervising a massage department at a very professional historic inn for two and a half years and have yet to get a raise. Yesterday was my third or fourth shift at the horse farm and she's upped my pay by a buck. What's wrong with this situation?

But.... I came home bone tired to discover my kitchen full of good smells. For dinner last night we enjoyed a carrot ginger soup, stuffed mushrooms, roasted beets and fresh spinach tossed with warm spaghetti squash, fresh mozzarella, dried cranberries, walnuts and dressed in a lemon and olive oil and sea salt drizzle.

I stepped up to bat and made us popovers for dessert, filled with strawberries and drizzled with chocolate. What happened to my cleanse?

2 comments:

m.m.crow said...

getting in

p said...

i always smile when i see your 'getting in' posts.
anyhow, whats wrong with this ...i'm thinking whats right is you are getting paid and noticed for doing something that you love :)
its cool!