Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I've been tagged

I've been Tagged


Three things that scare me: roofing on tall ladders, losing my daughter, those big fat beetle flies that come in through ripped screens in the summer time.
People who make me laugh: dana, jim, ella
Three things I love: the ravens on laraway mountain, my bed, the sound of rain on a metal roof with low music playing from a player on the floor beside the bed.
Three things I hate: the sound of styrofoam, the current administration, feeling a lack of direction
Three things I don't understand: the political rationale, math, how the human body withstands so much toxicity and wear and tear.
Three things on my desk: my magic paperweight, the woman sculpture from brandi dear, my clay elves.
Three things I'm doing right now: listening to the Sweet and Lowdown CD, buying time with my folks out of the room (visiting hometown for a few days ~ using mom's computer), gathering myself.
Three things I want to do before I die: go to Wales (home of the ancestors), buy and drive a motorcycle through the Badlands and the Four Corners, publish my writing.
Three things I can do well: dance, listen, make killer Indian food
Three things I should listen to: my self, my daughter, the wind
Three things you should never listen to: my mother, the manic mind, Rod Stewart
Three things I'd like to learn: how to drive my tractor, how to keep a horse, how to write believable fiction.
Three favourite foods: dark chocolate, raw fish, anything thai
Three beverages I drink regularly: maple lattes (with our own organic raw milk, maple and only the fair trade organic coffee ~ total coffee snob)), chai tea, kefir smoothies.
Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid: Little House, M*A*S*H, How Fletcher was Hatched
Three blogger friends that I am going to tag : the only blogger I know tagged me. I'm shit out of luck on the blogger social scene.

No comments: